I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful community! I moved to Flagstaff from Prescott, Arizona, in October 2011. Born in Taiwan, I moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 15, and I have found that I like the cooler weather in Northern Arizona. There are so many interesting places to explore and hike with my wife and two German Shepherds.
I met my wife in 2004 at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry where I attended dental school from 2002-2006, and she studied Dental Hygiene from 2003-2005. We enjoy traveling and spending time together with our families.
I then went on to complete my General Practice Dental Residency at the Medical College of Ohio in 2007, and received my certificate in Pediatric Dentistry as well as my Masters in Biomedical Science from the University of Toledo Medical Center in June 2009. After relocating to Arizona in July 2009, I received my Diplomate from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 2010.
My favorite activities include playing the piano, painting with acrylics and watercolor, hiking, table tennis, basketball, reading and volunteering within the community.
I’m pleased to have found a practice home that mimics my personal philosophy and work ethic here at Around the Mountain Pediatric Dentistry. I will always listen and learn about your child’s needs by recommending and providing treatment in the safest manner. The care your child receives will be gentle, informative and educational. I will treat your child as if they were my own family, with the utmost respect, compassion and highest quality dentistry. My goal is to transition your child into future adult dental care without any fear and/or reservations.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (Board Certified)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Arizona Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Implant Dentistry Elective Certificate
- The National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB)
- Delegate, Northern Arizona Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Delta Sigma Delta Professional Dental Fraternity
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce Members
- St. Vincent De Paul Adopt a Family
- Give Kids A Smile
- Dental Awareness Month, Toledo, Ohio
- Bay Cliff Health Camp Volunteer, Big Bay, Michigan
- ARC of Crawford County Health Fair, Meadville, Pennsylvania
- Votec School Health Fair, Greenville, Pennsylvania
- Crest Health Smile Volunteer, Detroit, Michigan
- Elected to International Dental Honor Organization – Pierre Fauchard Academy