Your First Visit
- Our office requires all new patients to arrive 20 minutes early to complete necessary paperwork when not filled out online
- A Parent or Legal Guardian must be present for the initial visit
- Bring all insurance cards to the appointment
- Bring all referrals and/or x-rays to the appointment
- Please call if you have any questions
Patients are seen by appointment only. We are unable to accommodate walk-in patients, with the exception of trauma. If you arrive late, we will make every effort to fit you into the Doctors schedule, however it is possible the Doctor will be unable to see you, and your appointment will be rescheduled.
All appointments must be confirmed either by text, email or telephone by 1:00 pm the business day prior to your visit. Unconfirmed appointments are subject to cancellation and rescheduling. For your convenience we will send reminders to confirm via text message the morning before your appointment.
Should you be unable to keep the appointment time we have reserved for your child/children we require a 24-hour advance notification. This will enable us to place another child in your appointment time.
New patients who fail to keep their scheduled appointments and fail to notify our office 24 hours in advance may not be permitted to reschedule another appointment.
Two or more no shows or broken appointments within the same household will result in additional appointment restrictions up to and including discharge from the practice. AHCCS members will have all broken and no show appointments reported to their respective plans as required by AHCCCS rules.