Dr. Tina Ptacek
I consider it such a blessing to be a part of Around the Mountain! I am a native to Arizona, and love living in the Grand Canyon State. I grew up in Peoria, Arizona, and graduated from Arizona State University. My husband and I met at ASU and love the Sun Devils! After college, I moved to Mesa, Arizona, where I attended Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health. After dental school, I joined a wonderful practice in Central Phoenix working as a general dentist and primarily seeing children. It was at this time that I discovered my passion for working with kids, and I decided to pursue a specialization in pediatric dentistry.
In 2010 I moved to Holyoke, Massachusetts where I completed a two-year residency in pediatric dentistry with Lutheran Medical Center. What an adventure! In 2012 I returned home to Arizona, and was fortunate to be a part of an outstanding pediatric dental practice on the West side of Phoenix through 2016. I am thrilled to be a part of Around the Mountain Pediatric Dentistry, where the doctors and staff have each and every child's best interest at heart. I consider it a great privilege to work with children, and strive to make each one of their dental visits positive, educational, and fun! When I am not in the office, you can find me spending time with my husband as we explore Northern Arizona. You can catch us at community events, hiking, mountain biking, and of course cheering on the ASU Sun Devils!
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Arizona State University, Academic Honors
- Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Lutheran Medical Center, Pediatric Dentistry, Chief Resident
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Western Society of Pediatric Dentistry Board Member
- Arizona Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Secretary/Treasurer
- Arizona Dental Association
- Northern Arizona Dental Association
- Give Kids A Smile
- Mission of Mercy
- Oral Health Education Programs for K-2